Check out my Tatcha The Water Cream review for this Two Minute Tuesday! Claims from Tatcha for this product from the Tatcha website:
What it is:
This oil-free, anti-aging water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals and optimal hydration for pure, poreless skin.
Why it’s different:
- Provides nutrient-rich, balanced hydration: Unique water-burst cream breaks upon application to deeply deliver treatment benefits, hydrating without leaving skin sticky or greasy
- Clarifies and refines skin with pure, powerful Japanese botanicals:Japanese Wild Rose visibly tightens pores and smoothes skin texture
- Japanese Leopard Lily helps control excess oil and clarify skin by encouraging natural skin turnover
- Delivers anti-aging Japanese superfoods: Hadasei-3™, an anti-aging trinity of green tea, rice & algae, restores healthy-looking, youthful radiance
- Imparts a subtle, shine-free glow with a touch of 23-karat gold
Who it’s for:
Ideal for normal to oily skin. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing.
Here’s my review of the product and click the image below to shop the product!